Obserwatorzy

sobota, 19 lipca 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Vacation Related

This is Saturday and now it's time for ...

 photo Challenge15_zps26bb17ef.png
In my card I used Stamp from Ike's Art - Jungle. Super background for my scene :)
Jest sobota a zatem pora na #15 wyzwanie na blogu Open-Minded Crafting Fun - temat "Związany z wakacjami". W mojej kartce użyłam stempla od Ike's Art - Dżungla. Jest świetnym tłem dla mojej scenki.




Let's go to our blog for more inspirations :)
Zajrzyjcie na bloga po więcej inspiracji...

3 komentarze:

  1. This is gorgeous Joanna! I love the scene you've created and the colours! Just perfect jungle card. :)

    Hugs,
    Hanne - DT sis.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fun card, great inspiration for this fortnights challenge at Open Minded Challenges.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fabulous !! That looks so good with the 3D elements and wonderful colouring. :-) A really great card. Thank you for using one of mine :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Miło mi będzie, gdy zostawisz po sobie ślad ...