Obserwatorzy

środa, 22 października 2014

Peekaboo ... A kuku ...

Cards done, but I can not keep up with the posting. The disease caught me and I was a little walk around the house, a little lie in bed. Another project for the challenge at Creative Card Crew blog. That challenge # 73 Bows. Because it is autumn (when I did it, it was beautiful, sunny and golden autumn - a real Indian Summer), my card is kept in warm autumn colors and over an image is pumpkin, which I like very much.
Kartki zrobione, tylko nie nadążam z publikowaniem postów. Choróbsko mnie dopadło i trochę łażę po domu, trochę poleguję. Kolejny projekt na wyzwanie na blogu Creative Card Crew. To wyzwanie  #73 Bows (wstążka, kokarda). Ponieważ jest jesień ( gdy ją robiłam, to była piękna, złota i słoneczna), to moja kartka utrzymana jest w ciepłych jesiennych barwach a na obrazku jest dynia, którą bardzo lubię.



Our sponsors:
                            http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/  http://www.diesrus.com/

1 komentarz:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the image and your coloring. Maggie, DT Teamie

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Miło mi będzie, gdy zostawisz po sobie ślad ...